Important Wildcat News
In addition, to Wednesdays, the Technology Help Desk will be open on Tuesdays & Thursdays as well at least this week and next. It's open from 3:30 to 5:00 pm. PLEASE make sure you complete the Help Desk Work Order Form and follow up with any issues.

The Homework Center is now open, Monday-Thursday from 3:40 - 4:40 in the library. This is place for you to go and complete homework before you leave school for the day. There will be a teacher available to help with questions.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Welcome to blogging!

As we discussed yesterday in class, we will be using individual blogger accounts as our class journals this year. The main purpose of the journals is to improve your writing skills. This is not twitter, text messaging, IM or other types of pure social interaction and those informal writing skills are not acceptable in you posts or comments. You are expected to use proper capitalization, puncuation, spelling, sentence and paragraph structure.

To make sure that all student accounts are functioning correctly and the settings are right, we will be signing into the account as well as using the comments and settings elements of blogger.

Please add a comment to this posting indicating what your goal in this class is for the year.

24 comments:

Mrs. Goeldner said...

When you click on the comment link below the posting, a pop up window will appear for you to add your comment. Make sure you select your identity and then choose PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT

I Love Skittles said...

What Im looking forward in this class is that I want to learn how to do new stuff, learn something new. I like art and Mrs. G said it had to do with it.

chocolate thunder said...

I want to learn about editing pictures and making fun things in the computer. Im excited and hope to learn more from this class.

I love m&mz said...

What Im looking forward do doing in this class is that I learn how to do new things.

I Z A A K said...

I am looking forward to all the cool projects we will do this year. Whohoooo! (:

Jasmine J. said...

I'm looking forward to learning how to use multimedia in the business world.

VanillaR@!n said...

I really looking foward to make some pages and with your help i will learn and make some others stuff im looking foward to learn.

caramel storm said...

What i want to learn in this class this year is how to edit pictures and make them more fun and learn more about the computers.

Unknown said...

My goal in this class is to further my learning in utilizing different media tools to better my understanding of school subjects.

Melissa said...

In this class this year, I'm looking forward to experiencing something new. I hope to learn something that will be useful for me to use during the year for a different class.

Aliiya said...

In this class I i plan on learning how to work with making films or at least editing and learning something that will help me out with the career I want to pursue which is Photography.(:

Sezi Gurl said...

I want to learn how to create and edit videos. I want to know more about computers and the technology of our world. I want to use the computer to make different web pages as well.

Rosie said...

What my goal for this class is, is to try to learn something new every day. :D

Al C. said...

Dear Mrs.Goeldner

I look forward to a great year in your DI Media class. I am not very interested in computers and I am looking for your help to raise my interest. I am looking forward to learn many new things and to do them well.

jon said...

I like to do art things, so im loking forward learning about this type of art. i want to get away for a while from my comic/anime, drawings.....My toe hurts!

**P0caHoNtas** said...

Well i want to learn different kinds of thing maybe like how to create videos and animate stuff and be creative in learning different things i dont know

unforgiven the band said...

i want to see how to do all the cool things in the class i think this is a fun class to be in

**B0niita 19** said...

I want to learn a lot about Dimedia, like how to make videos and animations or other diffrent kind of things and also get good grades.

Mac' Saydo(: said...

My goal in this class for this year is to learn how to do cool things on the computer.

Mac'Jay Tha Prince'$$ said...

My goal for this class is to try & pass it & learn as many things as I can with computers.

mc's blogger said...

pass my classes play sports pass to 11th grade

janner45 said...

my goal is to get skills to get a job

CrystalF said...

I'm looking foward to learning how to use multimedia in the computers. Also how to use cool stuff with the computers that I dont really know.

MWA said...

My goal is to learn new stuff on the computer like fireworks and other cool stuff.